Tuesday 1 January 2013

A PARTING NOTE TO 2012...

Only wish I could be brief, and I just have to because words will not suffice to say the abundant thoughts of the heart.
I thank God for making 2012 among the many phrases and phases of my existence. And I am grateful for the people He brought my way this year, including you reading this.
Running a website, a blog, 2 official Facebook pages, a personal Facebook account, an online teaching series/newsletter, honouring speaking invitations/ministrations, giving attention to the ministry, commitment to the local church, being the (physical) head of my marriage...then keeping pace with emerging and ever-changing medical profession while holding to fulltime medical practice, and still breathing fresh air on the last day of the year...it cannot be anything short of grace! Indeed, grace works!!
In 2012, I experienced God’s grace and faithfulness, and my life can only but not remain the same. I cannot forget how humbling I felt stumbling on one of my online teaching series being translated by someone I know not in New York into a foreign language I know not and circulated (globally) online. And also finding this word reaching other continents; very touching and humbling! How can I forget many years ago when the Lord started teaching me how to write and telling me to write?!
On this note, I sincerely on behalf of my family, appreciate you for being a part of the greatness of 2012 in my life, family and ministry. And notably, I celebrate everyone who pushed me nearer God, quickened my steps onto righteousness, and helped me become “increasingly” focused on eternal life. For all the words, corrections, rebukes, criticisms, despises, encouragements, etc that I received...they made me stronger and better; THANK YOU!
May 2013 be for us all the year of the Lord. May we be partakers of the glory to be revealed. May we seek and know God more and live for His will and (eternal) purpose than ever before and above all else.
Sometimes back, the clock in Heaven was seen at 5 minutes to 12 o’clock. Thereafter it was seen at 12 o’clock and already stopped moving. And then just few days ago, I read Jesus telling someone that was taken to Heaven that there is no more clock in Heaven, and that time is already up, and God is just giving space for His own to repent and return from their backsliding. Dear friend, Jesus is coming very very soon. It is time to be committed to living a holy life than ever before. May He find us rapturable in Jesus’ name.
With love,
Bukola & Blessing Williams
31/12/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment