Wednesday 19 September 2012

DESTINY COVERS ON THE GREATNESS PATHWAY

They call them different names; they mean different things to different persons....'disciplers, mentors, life coaches, spiritual fathers, counselors, pastors, etc'. The truth is this; your destiny is tied to some people, the same way the destinies of many people are tied to your own life and destiny. When you fail, understand that you not only failed, but you have caused several other destinies to

fail. God will not only hold you responsible for your fruitlessness, but particularly because by that same fruitlessness many destinies became unfulfilled because of you.
Start by prayerfully identifying those to whose lives your life and destiny is tied. And as they help you in fulfillment of your life's purpose, suddenly you will look back and find several others standing and counting on you to get to where God wants them to reach. I seriously thank God for the impacts of Uncle Gbile Akanni, Late Pastor Sam Bola Ipinmoyan, Pastor (Dr.) Joseph Oshamehin, Brother Samuel Adedoyin, Brother Babajide Okejinmi, Brother Smart John, Pastor Sam Adeyemi, Pastor Paul Enenche, Pastor John Abidu, Pastor Victor Akure,and you and you and you, on my life. This is the reason I just can not allow some people to leave my life.
Once when I should have lost hope about something I was pursuing, then came a personal mail from my mentor, Pastor Sam Adeyemi, and then that hope was rekindled by some of the personal words he said to me. Once when I had to conclude on some lifetime decisions, I had booked appointment with my early discipler and pastor and we both ensured the time worked for both of us and other things I had to do....and when we saw, the time was brief, the words were few, but they were worth more than money can buy. We certainly need to ride on some people's back to reach destiny...but then, be sure you are riding on the right back.
Do you have someone or people you look up to...Someone you can report yourself to when you err...Someone who gives you counsel, prays for you specifically, and seriously looks forward to your success story? Elisha had Elijah; Peter had Jesus; Timothy had Paul...find out who God has given you as a "cover". God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment