Sunday 23 December 2012

TAKE HEED! AN ETERNAL WARNING FOR US

This is typical of using the name of the Lord in vain! It is shameful and painful and altogether unfortunate what our generation has become all in the name of this faith. Imagine a so-called birthday party for whosoever; they began by playing worldly music...then did opening prayers asking God to take charge...then invited a so-called church choir to minister in songs...and then continued playing secular songs of all kind (including those singing about sexy ladies, etc) and then concluded with a closing prayer. It happened within my vicinage and it was touching and hurting. Is this not tantamount to using the name of the Lord in vain? How long shall we continue dragging the name of the Lord into muddy waters of uncleanliness. Are we truly getting ready for the coming rapture?
Unfortunate! This is the kind of so-called believers this generation is breeding; a worldly church! The church has gone worldly indeed. Is this the bride that is expecting the bridegroom? Is it the same Heaven that Paul, Stephen, etc went to that we are also preparing for? I doubt! But this is what a prosperity centred generation produces; men with little or no fear of God or regards for eternity.
Here are words by a man God took to Hell and Heaven and showed the condition of the church:
“Pastors, evangelists, preachers and missionaries; please excuse me and listen. God has not called you to preach abundance of prosperity or prophecy about that. God has called you to preach holiness and sanctification, because without holiness, nobody will see the lord. Get the word out, get the word of holiness out there and preach it !!!”
But it is a pity that when people raise this observation which has eternal bearing, they are attacked with words and abused of condemning prosperity preachers and messages. Well, the truth is that we have missed it. Many are aware of what God once said, but they are not in the know of what God is saying now. There is a disconnect and this is a way the enemy is blinding many to eternal realities.
Here is another part of the testimony from Heaven:
MONEY FOCUSED & UNFAITHFUL MINISTERS
“Now the Lord started crying when He started to show me the condition of the church. Suddenly I saw a pastor on earth carrying a big suitcase and it was full of money. The Lord told me, These are preachers and evangelists that are getting rich with the offerings because they are preaching lies to my people and letting my people get lost.” I tell you preachers and evangelists, preach Jesus even if you don’t receive tithes and offerings. Sanctify the church!
Suddenly I saw that the money in the suitcase disappeared. I asked the Lord and He told me that “In the same manner his money disappeared, so will he disappear together with the antichrist. But still I have a remnant of my people who are not contaminated.”
I see today how many preachers, pastors, evangelists … are rich and millionaires. However, the members of their church are falling into pieces in poverty, needing food to eat and the pastor is in opulence, not helping them! So many evangelists, multi-millionaires even billionaires in super luxury cars. Where is the Good Samaritan? And I saw many pastors ministering at the altar but I then saw this one pastor finishing ministering that day and leaving his home where his wife was and he left her to meet his lover with whom he lives too!… and she was also a member of his church!”
Finally friend, I encourage you; be sure to strive to live at peace with God, and be sure to tell somebody there is a hell to escape and a Heaven to embrace. We pray that the earth be filled with the saving knowledge of His grace.
“For out of much affliction and anguish of heart I wrote unto you with many tears; not that ye should be grieved, but that ye might know the love which I have more abundantly unto you. Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God” (2Corinthinas 2:4; 2Corinthians 3:5).
We sound this, not that we are sufficient or the best (of men), but,
“That I (we) may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; If by any means I (we) might attain unto the resurrection of the dead. Not as though I (we) had already attained, either were already perfect: but I (we) follow after, if that I (we) may apprehend that for which also I am (we are) apprehended of Christ Jesus. Brethren, I (we) count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I (we) do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I (we) press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 3:10-14).
God help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment