Tuesday 18 December 2012

LEAVES IN HEAVEN FOR THE HEALING OF THE NATIONS

“In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations” (Rev. 22:2).
There are leaves in Heaven for the healing of the nations. Which nations? The nations that seek God, and you and I who are called “holy nations” (1 Peter 2:9). As for the nations that forget God, the bible says, “The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God” (Psalm 9:17).
Are you hurting, ill, and in need of healing? The word says there are leaves in the Heavenly place for the healing of the nations. I encourage you to go into His presence and healing will be your portion.
On a lighter mood, I remember saying should I be privileged to be taken to Heaven, and then be asked to come back to earth, I will plead not to come back. But if I must come back, then I should be allowed to come with some of the leaves for the healing of nations from wars, illnesses, and plagues. Oh, HIV, cancer, etc shall be no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment