Thursday 27 December 2012

PRAYER OF SALVATION

Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner, but I come to you today...I confess my sins and I am ready to forsake my sinful and odd way of life. I ask that you will forgive me my sins, cancel my name from the book of death, and write it in the book of life. I receive eternal life into my spirit. Give me abiding and sustaining grace over sin and help me live my rest for you until I see you face to face and inherit life eternal. Thank you for accepting me today...in Jesus’ name I pray.
Friend, should you have prayed this prayer genuinely, I congratulate you because Heaven just rejoiced over you. “Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth” (Luke 15:10). Heaven celebrates you this day!
I encourage you to guard your new found gift of salvation. Look around for a Bible-believing church around you where you can be helped to grow in the knowledge of God. Share your testimony with other brethren and enjoy the fellowship of the brethren. Pray and read the Bible everyday and share your testimonies with others who need God in their lives also. Above all, let God lead you.
I will also be glad to hear from you and hear your testimony, and also pray along with you. This is what gives us the highest joy. And together, we shall make it to Heaven together. May God help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment