Saturday 22 February 2014

GOD’S REVELATION TO RACHAEL MUSHALA, ZAMBIA (A)


GET RID OF ARTIFICIAL THINGS
He told us He doesn’t want Christian women to be artificial in any way; He said He doesn’t want them to use artificial hair, jewelry (ear rings, bracelets etc.), artificial eyelashes, artificial nails, paint nails, lipstick, eyebrow pencil, or use any of that makeup.

He wants them to remain the way they were created. Be proud of how He created you.  That’s what pleases him.

When He said this, there was anger in His voice, He said, “Why are you trying to change what I have created? I don’t want those things on My children. If you want those things, why don’t you make your own humans that you are going to put those things on. Don’t change what I’ve made!

“All these artificial things are from satan. I don’t want them on my children,” Jesus doesn’t want them. Get rid of them and repent. They will lead you to hell.

The Lord showed me something very shocking; I saw a demon in form of a woman and it was wearing all that stuff: artificial eyelashes, lipstick, and tight clothing. It was only then that I realized where these things originate; from satan himself. He told us how these things are from hell and satan has brought them to earth to deceive humanity.

I am not exaggerating. I am saying it as the Lord said it. It’s my responsibility to warn you about this, because we are all going to face God one day.

I am telling you the truth. Jesus doesn’t like those things. He is pleased when we remain the way He created us; this is what He told us.

MODESTY AND HOLINESS
He also told us He doesn’t want Christian women to wear trousers or jewelry. The Lord allowed my sister to hear satan giving instructions to his demons. He was saying, "Make sure they write 'LADIES TROUSERS' (on the label) so that women will wear them and come to hell.”

The Lord also showed me a demon in the form of a naked woman, standing on a high wall. Though totally naked and on a high wall, this demon kept trying to hide its nakedness by just covering itself in bits, using its hands and squatting. But it wouldn’t put on any clothes! Jesus told me, "This is the demon of nudity that controls women in the world, and that is why they go out in public naked and only cover their bodies in bits." Jesus also told me something else.  He said, "This demon of nudity has entered many churches."

Jesus told me satan knows that many Christian women will no longer wear jewelry like bracelets, so he has changed the design of the jewelry to trap them.  I don’t know if these watches are everywhere, but in my country there are these bracelet-watches.  They are designed exactly like a bracelet, but have got a small thing in the middle where you can see the time.  But Jesus told me its only a trick from satan so women will say, "It's only a watch."  I also saw spirits of snakes in these bracelet-watches.

He said He wants complete holiness and we must obey the whole Bible. He said, “The world has entered My church. People in church now dress like those of the world. They’ve brought satanic music into the church; rock, hip hop. Have you ever heard the angels rapping? How can you rap and say you are singing for God?” When the Lord said this, there was anger in His voice.

The Lord also allowed my sister and I to hear the angels in heaven giving praise and honor to our Lord. They were singing, “Hosanna, Hosanna to God in the highest,” and it was so beautiful, nothing like I have ever heard here on earth.

A few weeks ago Jesus said to me, "Tell my people, ‘Time is very short and the hour is closing. You don't want to be left behind when I come to collect My Bride. My hand of restraint will be lifted off, and untold suffering will soon befall the earth.  Prepare, for My coming will be glorious!’"

THE WATCHMAN MUST WARN THEM
The first time I ever heard God speak to me was in 2010. I really wanted to hear from God and had been asking Him to speak to me. I heard The Lord’s voice and He just said “Ezekiel 33:6-7”. When I read it, it said, “But if the watchman sees the sword come and blows not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand. “So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shall hear the word at My mouth and warn them from Me.”

When The Lord gave me this verse, I didn’t understand what it was supposed to mean to me, but now the Lord said He was setting my sister and I as watchmen. He said, “I gave you that verse because I knew the work I wanted to use you for. Wherever I tell you to go, you will go, wherever I tell you not to go, you will not go. This is the end of your private lives and from now on you will live for Me. I will use you to bring many from the darkness into the light. You must speak the truth and not be afraid of anyone. If I tell you to warn someone and you don’t warn them because you are afraid, their blood will be poured over you, I will give you courage and you will not fail Me.”

“Many will rise against you, even many of your family members will rise against you. Many will oppose you and even use verses to oppose you. They will call you names. Some will even call you demon-possessed, but don’t ever be discouraged. Don’t ever give up because I am with you. I will never leave nor forsake you. You must speak the truth as it is and not fear anyone, because I am with you. Many will condemn you and think they are doing God a service, but you must be bold and courageous and speak out.

“There will be many persecutions, but don’t ever give up because great is your reward and great is the reward of anyone who does God’s work.”

Some months later while my sister and I prayed, the Lord showed me a vision of people at a music concert. It was a secular music concert and most of the people I saw there were youths. They were all excited, but as I looked, I saw that right above them there was a huge hand covering them all. The Lord revealed to me that this was the hand of satan. It was so huge that it covered them all but they all seemed so unaware of it. The hand produced some sort of jelly which it left on everyone there. And the Lord told me this is what happens at music concerts. satan’s hand covers everyone at these concerts and leaves something on them.

He also gave us a warning for Christians. “Even just gossip can lead you to hell. Do not talk about your brothers and sisters in the lord. Don’t talk about anyone. Mind your own business. If you see someone in the wrong, talk to them about it and pray for them.” The Lord said “Don’t make the same mistake many people in hell made of looking down on the vessel God is using because of age or any other reasons. God can use anything and anyone He wants to use.”

Two weeks ago, I was home praying. Immediately I closed my eyes to begin to pray. The Lord showed me a very deep dark pit. It was so very deep, deeper than any depth I have seen before and extremely dark. When I opened my eyes I couldn’t see anything, but when I closed them I could see the pit again. At the bottom of the pit, I saw liquid fire, the kind you see in a volcano. It was red hot. I knew it was hell. The vision ended.

1 comment:

  1. I truly need solid biblical support to why wearing jewelry is condemned

    ReplyDelete