Friday 22 February 2013

ALL THINGS WORKING FOR YOUR GOOD

The word says “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose” (Romans 8:28).
It did not say ‘some things work together for good’, or ‘many things work together for good’, or ‘few things work together for good’, or ‘good things work together for good’...it says ALL THINGS, including the things that seem to be tough, tight, bad, unfavourable, etc.
Even when the enemies would plan it for evil, the same thing will bow to God’s word and in the end turn around and ‘work for my good’. And when it appears like things are happening the way I did not plan, I can be at peace knowing fully well that those things will in the end collaborate with God’s word for the fulfilment of God’s eternal purpose for my life. And when I have to wait and it seems things are not working, I can confess boldly thus, ‘Everything is working for my good’. Glory!
I just have to;
1.      love God (give Him my life and living for Him faithfully and in holiness)
2.      Abide not in my own selfish purpose but His eternal purpose.
“In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will” (Eph. 1:11)
When you are in God’s will, then all things happening around including government policies etc will in the end work together for your good. Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment