Friday 8 March 2013

SHAME: ITS GENESIS AND NEMESIS

S - H - A - M – E ; 5 letter word manufactured by the enemy to prevent many from the power of the name J - E - S - U - S.
SHAME is;
- Satanic
- Hell-inclined
- Anti-gospel
- Miserable
- Endless sorrow
Shame has sent many to hell and denied many people Heaven. It makes people not to say the truth, and live double-standard lives. It causes believers to be ashamed to speak the word of God to others.
Paul overcame shame:
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek" (Romans 1:16).
Paul charged us against shame:
"Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord" (1 tim. 1:8)
Jesus spoke against shame:
"Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels" (Mark 8:38).
If shame rules your life now, see the full description of SHAME above...it is real! It will work against you here and make a pathway to hell for the person.
Does shame have a hold on your life? The truth is that 'you never start to truly live until the day shame dies in your life.'
Kill shame today before he destroys.
PRAYER:
1. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every yoke/bondage/limitation/stronghold of shame be broken and crushed in my life!!!
2. I stand on God's word and destroy every altar of shame working in my life and standing against my destiny and eternity in Jesus' name!!!
3. I receive boldness and courage into my spirit in Jesus' name. I am not ashamed to share the gospel; I am not ashamed to live for God in holiness; I am not ashamed to partake of the sufferings of this kingdom in Jesus' name!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment