Thursday 7 March 2013

MANY ARE NOT READY YET

Here is a vision the Lord gave me this morning (07/03/2013) about the state of preparation of the church (men and women) for the marriage supper of the lamb.
I saw there was a feast coming up and fixed for a particular time in a place a bit on a hilly terrain. The place appears to be of limited capacity with chairs that were empty. The start time was fixed. I went to the venue with a colleague and I booked a place in the hall. I remember dropping something of identity on my seat and we left to return for the feast.
And then the scheduled time for the feast hit the clock. I became worried because I thought the feast would have started and I was not yet back there. I imagined by now the hall would be filled with guests and perhaps my seat would have been taken up.
Then, somehow to my surprise, I found out that the hall was still without guests and the time was far past and the feast had not started. It was at this point I started seeing the levels of people’s preparedness for the feast. I noticed some people were just going to take their bath and get ready. I saw another group of people who were having some street celebration and procession (like some churches do), and this people did not seem to even be aware about the feast.
Then in what looked like a mandate, I and my wife decided to go to church and mobilize people about/to the feast. My wife drove into the church premises where we found brethren, VERY FEW, and the pastor. They were a bit late but were already ready. Then they sought to know the capacity of the hall for the feast, and someone said it should take 500 people, but I replied and it said it may accommodate 150 people.
And this was followed by some happenings. After everything, I entered one hall (like a church) with the doors closed. I found a door that was opened and unknown to people. Amazingly, I found only one brother (whom I know) seated in the big hall, and we became two (2). And I woke up.
The Lord through His Spirit then ministered the following to me about the vision I saw;
-          The feast is the marriage supper of the Lamb
-          Time is past already. There is no more timing in Heaven again. We are living on “borrowed” time; God’s last lifeline for this generation.
-          If the rapture had taken place before now, many will miss out and many places will be missing in Heaven.
-          There are 3 categories of people in the church at the moment:
i.                    Those who have maximized and redeemed the time and are ready, waiting for the Lord
ii.                  Some are still preparing and not ready
iii.                Yet some are not aware of something called the marriage supper of the lamb (This represent the group of people celebrating on the street)
-          There is a mandate for you and I to reach out for God to the souls of men. But first, let us book our place in the Heaven and retain it with a life of absolute holiness and submission to God’s will. There is no time again beloved. And above all, even as we prepare, we must watch over ourselves so that we remain unspotted in this world.
May the Lord be glorified forever. Amen.
Confirmatory scriptures:
1.      “Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.” (Revelation 19:7-9)
2.      “The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come. Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage. But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise: And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.” (Matthew 22:2-6)
3.      “And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams” (Acts 2:17).
4.      “And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed” (Romans 13:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment