Wednesday 3 October 2012

ANATOMY VERSUS ANOINTING

I learnt the anatomy of the reproductive system and I believe medically that it is not possible for a woman to give birth without a womb (uterus) which holds the product of conception until the time of delivery. As a matter of fact, when implantation of the fertilized ovum takes place outside the womb, this is ectopic pregnancy and comes with severe complications and if not treated, can lead to the death of the woman particularly if the ectopic pregnancy ruptures. I learnt this because I have been trained as a professional in that line.
BUT, I have also heard testimonies of women who “had their wombs” removed before (hysterectomy), yet they gave birth. The big question is this; how did it happen? Medically, no explanation and it is simply impossible…It is not even among the ‘never-say-never’ phenomenon in medicine. Now, I believe medicine, BUT, I also believe something that is above medicine. This latter thing that I believe is from above (Heaven), and anything that is above, the Bible says is above all.
If the womb that should hold the baby is absent yet the baby was held in place for nine (9) months without shaking, then there is something that held the baby…something sustained the baby and held it in place, and that thing is called THE WORD OF GOD! Hebrews 1:3 says, “Upholding (other versions=sustaining) ALL things (including a baby) by the WORD of His power”. As a trained medical doctor who knows that there is no way a baby can be there without a womb, I also know that there is something that created the womb that holds the baby, and that thing is the WORD of God; and if the womb is absent, the thing (WORD) that created the womb can also decide to hold the baby itself. This is the working of God, it beats medical knowledge. I have heard people testified how God changed their blood genotypes…medically, I know it is not possible, but spiritually, I don’t just know but I believe ALL things are possible!
Are you trusting God for something? The God that calls the things that be not as though they are…the same God whose words have the capacity to hold things in place and prevent them from falling…the same God will do for you what no man can do. Let faith build up in your spirit…God is working still!

No comments:

Post a Comment